Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Now THAT’S a Small House!

There are small houses and then there’s an 84-square-foot house on wheels in Olympia that Dee Williams calls home. Click on the image to be linked to the video segment from King5’s Evening Magazine.

If you’d like more information about Dee’s little house, send her an email at Dee . boxcar @ yahoo . com (remove spaces).

For more resources, check out these links that Dee sent to me to share with folks:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ron and I were just talking this week about how much room would we really need if we were to buy or build a house. I think small is good but that is really small.

Brenda said...

Did you see this? I could help transport them.http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/grd/818267371.html

Callie said...

EeeeGads! I don't think I could fit my butt in that thing, let alone the clostriphobia! Yikes!