To borrow from Bob The Builder...
Here is the progress today. Boards purchased. Old boards removed. Rust scraped. Rustoleum Gloss White partially applied; ran out after 4 cans, need more. Do-it-yourself Herculiner roll-on bed-liner purchased for putting on trailer walls.
Considering the rot I found at the back of the trailer and around a few screws in the boards was the worst of it, we’re probably doing a job that didn’t quite need to be done yet. However, the few holes that I have found and the amount of rust that I have encountered makes me think that better now than after a serious problem shows up. Once we get this all done then it’s time to tackle the wiring, but we’ll leave that to the professionals.
Sunday is a day off for the most part as we are heading into town for a Mariners game.