Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Son and My Horse

I’ll add some more pictures to this post later, but I though I would share this camera phone shot since I have it handy.

Here is a slide show of the pictures from the afternoon of July 14th. Forgive the quality as they were taken with my cell phone.

Yes, Buena is a total ham. I really enjoy her being so chummy and I hope that reconnecting like this means that our upcoming rides will be good ones. I attempted some lame bareback rides while we were in Montana and they didn’t go so great. Just confirmed how I felt at the time, which wasn’t all that hot. I know better than to go against my gut feeling.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

He is such a cute little guy. He is very grown up for his age. I really enjoyed meeting him at the Ray Hunt Clinic.