Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My First Blog Award

I have been awarded this by a couple of different folks today.

Cactus Jack Splash’s DOR (Dope On a Rope) gave it to me, as well as Cheryl over at Desert Horses.

Here are the rules for this award:

  1. Put the Logo on your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award
  4. Add Links to the recipients
  5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award.

I am going to try and give this to folks who don’t already have it. DOR already gave it to most of the folks I would have given it to! I’m awarding it to:

First and foremost, Mugwumps Chronicles. I love this blog and hang on Mugwumps’ every post and can hardly wait for the next one!

Barn Door Tagz gets one.

Innstyle Montana gets one.

It’s Sunny in SD gets one.

Rancher Ron gets one.

Western Sky Riders gets one.

Cadence Horsemanship gets one.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am honoured to be in such good stable company :)

i have arrived...
gp in montana who continues to cowgirl up :)

happy trails my friend

mugwump said...

Thank you Liz- I'm confused though. I am a computer boob. I don't know how to link. The few I have took waaaaay to much blogging time to figure out. It took me ten minutes to get here.
Now that I'm here I'll start reading though....

Cheryl Ann said...

Congrats, girl! You are my inspiration!

Cheryl