Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

What Shoe Are You?

Pretty much hits the nail on the head. Give it a try.

I Am Flip Flops

You are laid back and very friendly.
Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.

Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.
It takes a lot to get you to dress up!

You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.
You tend to “play hooky” and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.

You should live: By the beach

You should work: At a casual up and coming company

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Leah Fry said...

I am Bare Feet.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I am Cowboy boots:
You Are Cowboy Boots

This doesn't mean you're country, just funky.
You've got a ton of attitude and confidence.

You're unique, expressive, and even a little bit wacky.
You wear whatever you feel like – and you have your own sense of style.

You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is.
Low maintenance and free wheeling, you're always up for an adventure.

You should live: Where you can at least get to wide open spaces

You should work: In a job that allows you to take change

Liberal Cowgirl said...

Hehe, I am cowboy boots, too.

dp said...

I am clogs. Pretty accurate, really:

You are a solid and down to earth person. You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm. You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life. People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hey we have a lot in common :)

I am Barefeet

I am a true free spirit, and I can't be tied down.
Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for me at times!

I am very comfortable in my own skin.

I am one of the most real people around. I don't have anything to hide.

Open and accepting, I am willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

I am a very tolerant person. I am accepting and not judgmental.

I should live: Somewhere warm

~Lisa

LatigoLiz said...

I think it depends on what mood I am which shoe I am. At the time I did the test initially I was definitely in a barefoot state of mind. But on other days I most likely would be Cowboy Boots.