Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Love Your Blog

Thanks goes to Saddle Mountain Rider for this award. I am following the rules by passing it along to the following (in no particular order):

Your mission as an award winner:

  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for stopping in over at Nine Acres. I do not have the ability to do PayPal as the funds go directly to the American Cancer Society and not me. On my donation page you can either use a credit card or you can print a form to mail in accompanied by a check. Thanks for considering a donation!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you!

Trail Riding Cowgirl said...

Thanks for the award, I am honored to have you as a reader.

I see you are doing the trailer remodel also.....fun.

SOSHorses said...

Congrats from me too! Hey I was wondering if you had gotten a chance to visit Bringing Home Sammy? It is about one of the rescued horses in Kentucky.

SOSHorses

Anonymous said...

Howdy Cousin!

Be sure to render a few guesses on my blog for the latest PC contest. Because you are a Pony Cousin, i will let you in on a few hints:
-You know that Pony Girl has a new header on her blog, right? What is she wearing?
-She Who Rides With Cuisinart was head Chuckwagon on the weekend trip.
-The Divine Ms C loves to "save" horses.
-Palomino Girl is known for her acerbic wit even though she "has fewer miles" on her.
There's a few hints! Should give you a leg up on the contest!