Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good-bye

I know some folks may be waiting for a post. And I was hoping to get something posted before now. I started working on the post and realized there is no way I am going to finish it (at least not properly) tonight. So, with that being said, I will make this short post with a couple of pictures and plan to get the long post with additional pictures done soon.

CA Royalty (Ariel)

April 19, 1989 - June 20, 2008

March 1996

1996

1998

1999

2002

2008

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

I am so sorry for you rl oss. What a beautiful pictoral tribute, of a life full and well lived!

hope4more said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. The pictures tell a great story of a special friendship. The memories will last you a lifetime, she will always be with you.

Pony Girl said...

Oh, no! I am so sad for you. What a beautiful horse, and some special memories you shared there. I love the one in the snow, and the last one. My thoughts are with you right now!!