Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fulfilling Weekend

This past weekend (Friday-Monday) was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. I always enjoy myself when I can spend a weekend riding my horse(s). I enjoy it even more when I get to spend time riding with a mentor. This is not my full and complete clinic report. It’s a teaser. Here is one picture of Buck riding a friend’s horse to hold folks over until I have time to soak, digest and mull over my weekend and then compile a complete report.

These things can sometimes take a great deal of thought and time. Had I been on the ball, I would have journaled my days on the laptop like I did last year. But I didn’t, so you have to wait.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Oh Wow Liz.

I would just about give my left arm to spend a day just watching and listening at a Buck Brannaman clinic. That man is pure magic with a horse.

Can Not Wait to read your full report.

SunnySD said...

Man, I'm with Mrs. Mom. Drooling. Looking forward to reading what you and Pony Girl have to say. What an opportunity.

C-ingspots said...

Awesome!! I am so happy for you that you got to go. He is an amazing horsemen and a good man. Nothing but good can come from your time invested.
p.s. I'm soooo jealous!