Cowgirl Up on LatigoLiz.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yet More Awards

Thanks to Karen J-S for yet another blog award.

With this award, there are some rules:

  1. Name 5 other Superior Scribblers.
  2. Link to the author and the name of the blog that gave you the award.
  3. Display the award on your blog with this LINK, which explains the award.
  4. At the bottom of that link, add your name to Mr. Linky’s list.
  5. Post these rules for your recipients.

Here are my Superior Scribbler Award recipients:

And thanks again to Cactus Jack Splash for yet another great award.

  1. Put the logo on your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. Nominate 10 (or whatever number you choose) other blogs for this award
  4. Add links to those blogs
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
  6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool

Here are my Butterfly Award recipients:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks a bunch! My mother would be SHOCK to hear I had anything to do with being a superior scribbler. I'm in the process of making an awards page, I'll post it soon.

Mary @ StaleCheerios said...

Nice blog!

I just found it through projectWonderful, and I just might have to bid on some ad space.

By the way--in your list of recommended readings, I see several Rashid books. I just finished "Horses Never Lie," my first encounter with any of Rashid's writings, and was very, very impressed. Just curious--do you know if the DVDs he sells are any good?

Mary
http://blog.ozvet.net

LatigoLiz said...

You are very welcome Linda!

Mary, check out any of the books I have listed in my LibraryThing list. I think you’ll like them all, not just Mark’s.